Saturday 12 November 2011

Beauty Advantages from Avocadoes

Avocadoes are a beautiful natural way to keep your skin, hair, and body healthy.

Quick Beauty Facts About Avocadoes

-Avocadoes contain vitamin E, which is a skin soothing vitamin that provides moisturing properties for the skin and hair.
-When avocadoes are eaten, they contain a combination of healthy fat and antioxidants that nourish the skin and can also relieve stress.
Vitamin E may also decrease some of the effects of solar radiation.

Avocado beauty recipes

Avocado Facial Cleanser
Beat an egg yolk until frothy, add 1/2 milk and and half a mashed ripe avocado.
Beat the mixture to a thin lotion-like consistency.
Apply the cleanser and rinse off with luke-warm water.

Avocado Hair Mask

Add one avocado, 2 tbsp of natural yoghurt and 2 tbsp of olive oil into a bowl and mix into a paste. Massage into hair and cover hair in glad wrap or a shower cap, leave for 20-30 minutes or even overnight then wash thoroughly.
 
Avocado Eye Treatment
 
This is a simple treatment for under eye puffiness.
Peel and remove seed from an avocado, slive on half into half centemetre wide crescents.
Place a few slices under each eye and keep for 20 minutes.
Remove and rinse gently with water, pat dry.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think these beauty regimens are great! natural ingredients and easy to do... i might try the cleanser.

    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I came across your blog on bloggers.com. I have two blogs. I just started the second one, which promotes my Homemade Beauty products and gift baskets. I include simple DYI beauty recipes and tips on my blog as well. I'm looking in to ways to promote my beauty blog and am eager to connect with other Natural Beauty Bloggers. Please stop by my blog and let me know what you think!
    Cheers!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete